Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our boy cute for another year?

Recently, I read that babies are only cute until they are about 4.5 years old. It's a bit of a silly study but it made me a bit sad knowing that we only have around another year left of cuteness in Tristan. That's silly too, I know. As his mother, I think he is adorable and probably always will. I guess the difference is that strangers will no longer see him as adorable anymore when he is 4.5 years old.

For the first two years, we practically took pictures of him every day. This was especially the case in the first year since he changed so much and was super cute. Now that he is three, we take pictures of him only during occasions or when we see something interesting or with just the iPhone. It's kind of awful really. My iPhoto used to be covered with events of just Tristan doing things but now, it's mostly just pictures of food. Lol. Or some times Tristan will appear in the picture but he is either decorating cupcakes, helping me cook, or eating food I just made. He's sort of the sit-in model for my food blog :)

Tristan is adorable, even if we are the only ones that think so. After reading this new study, I'm going to try to photograph him a bit more. I mean I still photography him at least every month. Also, I don't know about other 3 year olds but Tristan doesn't like to be photographed as much anymore. Before he didn't care but now he will tell us "no pictures!" Oy.

 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails